[R] indexing within panels in xyplot

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk
Tue Feb 21 08:57:11 CET 2006

Based on your two first sentences I think the solution is to use

xyplot(y ~ x | facA, groups = facB, data = toydf,type=c("p","r"))

Try it and see if this is what you want.

Best regards

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen
Scientist

Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Research Centre Foulum
Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:   +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1878

E-mail:  FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk
Web:	   http://www.agrsci.org

This email may contain information that is confidential.
Any use or publication of this email without written permission from DIAS is not allowed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify DIAS immediately and delete this email.