[R] call row names

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Feb 21 13:10:19 CET 2006

1) It is not good practice to call your objects after existing R
functions (e.g. table)

2) I think you are getting rows and columns confused. If you want to
extract the rows/column of a matrix or dataframe, then try subsetting it
by mat["A1", ] or mat[ , "v4"]. See help(subset) for more information.

3) It looks to me that your object is a list. Try doing class(table).

Regards, Adai