[R] read.table missing values

MMcIntosh@kvpharmaceutical.com MMcIntosh at kvpharmaceutical.com
Wed Feb 22 15:40:04 CET 2006

I have experienced a similar problem when saving Excel data in this
format.  When any of the variables, except the last, contained missing
values, there was not a problem.  However, the problem occurred when the
last variable contained missing values.  My guess is that the last
delimiter was left off?  The "fill" option worked in my case.  Use the
option with care and double check the dataset.

HTH
Matthew McIntosh