[R] tcl/tk - Install problem using MacOS X / X11

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Feb 23 16:04:59 CET 2006

Dear Achim,

I'm not a Mac user, so can only offer limited help, but I wonder whether
you've looked at the Rcmdr installation notes at
<http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/installation-notes.html>?
There are instructions there for getting the Rcmdr package working on Macs.

I hope that this helps,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology