[R] binomial models with too many 1s???

mike waters dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 23 20:34:52 CET 2006

 I take it that a zero inflated negative binomial (i.e. Poisson) regression
model is what you are trying to fit, aka ZIP? If so try looking at the
documentation for the zicounts package for R, for one. Of course, you can
also search on these keywords yourself, to find exactly what you want....

Regards,

Mike