[R] Error In RBloomberg

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 08:50:52 CET 2006

Someone else at the same domain sent this earlier this week, so please do
check before posting.  See

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-February/087382.html
(which is not complete in the archive, but arrived here).

Problems in packages should be reported to the maintainer.  In this case
my guess is that the package needs updating as origin() is an unexported
function from package chron.  Using another package with an unrelated
function origin() just causes errors, and is what namespaces are designed
to avoid.

Note that packages which are Windows-only (and in this case depend on a
non-CRAN package) do not get tested in the daily testing.