[R] R script autoload at startup

javier garcia-pintado jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Fri Feb 24 20:18:43 CET 2006

Yes.

It would be nice and useful to save the users the task of loading the source
R-TcltK code everytime they start up R. Because, in principle they are going
to use R just for this. But the R GUI must remains open

Javier
El Viernes, 24 de Febrero de 2006 16:39, Frank Samuelson escribió:

--
javier garcía-pintado