[R] graphing dilemna

sloan jones sledepi at operamail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:06:50 CET 2006

I want to create a graph that combines both stacked and side-by-side bars, is this possible?

If more information is need:  I have five age categories which are further divided by gender (the male and female bars lie side by side and then all the age groups are side by side). I want to further divide just the youngest category into two smaller age groups and retain the sex division -- stack the ages but have the sexes side by side.

Help!
Sloan