[R] Extracting error terms from an lme object

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Feb 26 18:09:47 CET 2006

	  Are you familiar with Pinheiro and Bates (2000) Mixed-Effects Models
in S and S-Plus (Springer)?  This book contains detailed answers to many
questions of this nature.

	  If this is not adequate, please submit another question after first
reading the posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".
People who try to answer questions on this list seem more likely to
respond to questions that are simple and understandable, and questions
more consistent with this guide seem more likely to be simple, self
contained, etc.

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves