[R] R script autoload at startup

javier garcia-pintado jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Mon Feb 27 11:10:54 CET 2006

Thank you very much Prof Brian R,

I also wonder how I missed that.

Anyway, In my .Rprofile file:

>.First <- function() cat ("\n Welcome to R!\n")

works perfectly, while:

>.First <- function() winMenuAdd("Newmenu")

give me the answer:

"Error in .First(): couldn't find function "winMenuAdd"

I just can add the new menu, and create the menu entries later, calling a
source() that adds the menus.

Perhaps the functions to add menus to the RGUI are called after the .RProfile
is red?

To add it via the .Rprofile would be perfect, but anywat, to be able to create
the menu calling manually a source after the GUI is completely started is
good enough for me.

Best regards,

Javier

El Viernes, 24 de Febrero de 2006 21:12, escribiÃ³:

--
javier garcÃ­a-pintado