[R] Taking code from packages

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:27:02 CET 2006

I usually place in my mypackage-package.Rd file a pointer
to the existence of a THANKS file and then put the THANKS
file in the inst directory (which gets copied to the top level
directory by the build tools during the build).  For example,
after installing dyn try:

   library(dyn)
   package?dyn

for instructions on accessing the THANKS file from within R.