[R] Windows package upates

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Wed Jan 18 15:51:16 CET 2006

Dear list

Having just started to use the Windows version, I am very impressed with
it's package handling as well as the gui.

So I tried to see what was due for update and packages such as Hmisc,
Matrix and others came up.

But when I had updated them - which took a few goes as something hung
between here and Bristol - I noticed that the default packages such as
nmle, MASS had disappeared.  I re-installed them but is this a glitch or a
feature?

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com