[R] fractional factorial design in R

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jan 20 23:15:49 CET 2006

I'm not sure what you mean by a "fractional factorial" design here. In
general, when dealing with complex designs of the sort you appear to be
thinking about, small orthogonal designs don't exist. You might wish to look
at the AlgDesign package to generate an efficient design to estimate only
main effects.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box