[R] language setting of the R Window in Windows XP Korean ed.

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Jan 24 12:06:20 CET 2006

Prof Brian Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> > Even worse than that, Tinn-R cannot recognize the R window.
>
> Please report bugs in Tinn-R to its maintainer.

I don't think it *is* a bug, just a consequence of the communication
methods and the fact that Tinn-R's maintainer doesn't speak Korean. An
enhancement request to the maintainer, with an offer to provide the
relevant translations, could be fruitful.

--
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Øster Farimagsgade 5, Entr.B