[R] how to compare glm parameter values

Joost van Evert j.g.vanevert at student.tudelft.nl
Thu Jan 26 17:54:31 CET 2006

Hi list,

I have trained a logistic regression model on three diverse features.
Now I want to compare these values to get an idea of their influence on
the result. For most features the summary function returns p-values that
equal zero, which makes the p-values unusable.

I have the intuition it is impossible to compare the relevance of the
features based on their parameter values as their ranges are quite
different.

Is it possible to compare the relevance of features on their parameters,
if their range differs?

Regards,

Joost