[R] Sjava on Windows?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 12:20:19 CEST 2006

(R)SJava is part of the Omegahat project, not the R project. In theory at
least, Omegahat has its own mailing lists.

In any case, the R posting guide asks you to contact the maintainer of a
contributed package before this list, so please do so now.

There are easier-to-setup alternatives to using R from Java: see
http://www.rosuda.org/software/ for example (some of which software is on
CRAN).  (From your description Rserve may suffice: an alternative would be
to use DCOM.)