[R] R --gui=GNOME problem

Fernando Mayer fernandomayer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:44:37 CEST 2006

I had the same problem, and I fixed following Dirk Eddelbuettel's
suggestion on R-sig-Debian some time ago: install also the package
gnomeGUI to have it working.

HTH,
---
Fernando Mayer
Grupo de Estudos Pesqueiros - GEP
Centro de Ciências Tecnológicas, da Terra e do Mar - CTTMar
Universidade do Vale do Itajaí - UNIVALI
Itajaí - SC - Brasil