[R] References verifying accuracy of R for basic statisticalcalculations and tests

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Jul 14 16:03:17 CEST 2006

Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but what would you recommend then to
convince people that the results of an analysis are correct?
Simulating data with the characteristics you want to "capture" in the
data, analyze those artifical data first and if everything goes well
proceed with your "real" data?

Thanks,
Roland