[R] Trailing on r-help messages

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jul 16 19:37:45 CEST 2006

Hi, Gabor:

	  Sounds great.  May I suggest a minor modification something like the
following;

 >    PLEASE include in your post minimal, self-contained, reproducible
code as suggested in posting guide,
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  Posts more consistent with this
standard tend to get quicker, more useful replies.

	  I'd also suggest adding something like this to the Special Interest
Group posts as well.  I also reply to questions on R-sig-finance, and I
find myself going to R-help to copy the "PLEASE do read the posting
guide" comment for r-sig-finance.

	  Thanks for suggesting this.
	  Spencer Graves