[R] Can make no plots !!!

Bernat Claramunt i Lopez bernat at creaf.uab.es
Thu Jul 20 15:15:12 CEST 2006

Dear all
I have Kubuntu linux and have updated to the latest version (6.06 dapper). I
do not know why but now I can not make no plots. For instance, when I type

>hist(...)

this is the message I get:

>can't find X11 font
> Error in X11 (display, width, heigth......)
> unable to start devide X11
> In addition: Warning messages:
> 1:locale not supported by Xlib: some X ops will operate in C locale
>2: X cannot set locale modifiers

Any suggestion ? Maybe it is because kubuntu now works with Xorg instead of
X11 ? I really ignore how to solve it and I need to make plots !!!

Thanks in advance

--
Bernat Claramunt i Lopez
CREAF (Centre de Recerca Ecologica i Aplicacions Forestals ) i Departament de

Telf: +34935811920
FAX:  +34935814151