[R] Saving R objects

Nair, Murlidharan T mnair at iusb.edu
Mon Jul 24 19:25:29 CEST 2006

I explicitly did is this way

isoforms<-as.vector(rownames(mult.comp$estimate))
estimate<-as.vector(mult.comp$estimate)
lower<-as.vector(mult.comp$conf.int[,1])
upper<-as.vector(mult.comp$conf.int[,2])
p.val.raw<-as.vector(mult.comp$p.value.raw)
p.val.bon<-as.vector(mult.comp$p.value.bon)
p.val.adj<-as.vector(mult.comp$p.value.adj)
out.data.mat<-cbind(isoforms,estimate,lower,upper,p.val.raw,p.val.bon,p.val.adj)
write.table(out.data.mat, file=filename.csv, sep=",", qmethod="double", col.name=NA)

Thanks ../Murli