[R] PCA with not non-negative definite covariance

Quin Wills quin.wills at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:44:17 CEST 2006

Thanks.

I suppose that another option could be just to use classical
multi-dimensional scaling. By my understanding this is (if based on
Euclidian measure) completely analogous to PCA, and because it's based
explicitly on distances, I could easily exclude the variables with NA's on a
pairwise basis when calculating the distances.

Quin