[R] standardized random effects with ranef.lme()

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jul 30 16:31:55 CEST 2006

	  Have you tried RSiteSearch("MLWin")?  I just got 29 hits.  I wonder
if any one of these might relate to your question?

	  If you would like more help on this issue from this listserve, please
submit another post, preferably illustrating your question with the
simplest possible self-contained example that illustrates your question,
perhaps like the following:

	  fm1.16 <- lme(distance~age, data=Orthodont[1:16,],
            random=~age|Subject)

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves
p.s.  PLEASE do read the posting guide