[R] main= bquote(paste("Results for ", beta, "3", ==.(b1)))) doesn't work.

Stuart Leask stuart.leask at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 31 09:52:41 CEST 2006

b1<-3
plot(1,1, main= bquote(paste("Results for ", beta==.(b1))))

seems to work.

Stuart
Dr Stuart J Leask DM MRCPsych MA BChir
Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Clinical Psychiatry
University Dept of Psychiatry, Duncan Macmillan House
Porchester Road. Nottingham. NG3 6AA.
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/psychiatry/staff/s_leask.html