[R] time series clustering

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jun 6 02:51:21 CEST 2006

	  I know of no software for time series clustering in R.  Google
produced some interesting hits for "time series clustering".  If you
find an algorithm you like, the author might have software.
Alternatively, the algorithm might be a modification of something
already available in R.  If that's the case, you wouldn't need to start
from scratch to program something since R is open source.

	  hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves