[R] coloring leaves in a hclust or dendrogram plot [solved]

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:52:37 CEST 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 07:37, Romain Francois wrote:
> Le 11.03.2006 15:56, Gabor Grothendieck a écrit :
> > Where does one find A2Rplot that is called in that example?
> >
> > A2R does not appear to be on CRAN.  I did find this:
> >
> >   http://addictedtor.free.fr/Download/A2R.zip
> >
> > which is a zip file containing some R code but it is not a package,
> > which the line library(A2R) seems to need, and it does not include
> > A2Rplot in any case.
>
> (...)
>
> Hi Gabor and all,
>
> the package A2R is really highly experimental now and i don't have much
> time to improve it to such an extent that it would be possible to commit
> it to CRAN. For now on, the source of the package is there :
> http://addictedtor.free.fr/packages/A2R/
> For people that can't build it, it is possible to source the files from
> here :
> http://addictedtor.free.fr/packages/A2R/lastVersion/R/
>
> Plus, i am (slowly) preparing an rgg package, so the content of A2R will
> probably go there
>
> Romain

Thanks for the update Romain,

I have successfully installed the A2R package, and I nearly have a working
graph from A2Rplot. sample output here:

http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/temp/a2rplot.pdf

however, the labels at the bottom of the dendrogram are truncated. Is there
any way to prevent this - some parameter that I can pass to A2Rplot() ?

Also, is it possible to add more factors to the bottom of the plot?

Thanks!

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette