[R] build R with Visual Studio

Jennifer Lai lai at lindaspaces.com
Tue Jun 6 23:20:10 CEST 2006

actually what I really want is to build the entire R source using Visual
Studio. I know the current supported way is to use MinGW to build R on
Windows.
But since there is no 64-bit MinGW, I thought I'll experimenting with
Visual Studio on 64-bit Windows.
If anyone has success in building R with Visual Studio on 32-bit
platform, please shed some light on this. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jennifer