[R] JGR :: Can't Run Graphics Demo

Alex Restrepo alex_restrepo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:48:07 CEST 2006

Hi:

I have verified that javaGD, rJava, iplots, and iwidgets are installed.    I
am still not able to run any of the graphics demos.

I still get the following error:

       if (dev.cur() <= 1) get(getOption("device"))()
       Error in get(getOption("device"))() : unable to start device JavaGD

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks:

Alex