[R] 2 Courses Near You - (1) Introduction to R/S+ programming: Microarrays Analysis and Bioconductor, (2) R/Splus Fundamentals and Programming Techniques

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Jun 13 21:34:25 CEST 2006

... and again I wonder which courses are "near". This leads at once to
the question: "which metric is in use?". Probably some football related
metric: FIFA WM takes place in Dortmund and commercials say something
like "the world is our guest" ...
Now, let's escape from football to Austria and Vienna's useR!2006
conference!

Uwe Ligges