[R] SSPIR problem

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jun 18 01:51:04 CEST 2006

	  Did you try the 'examples' in the SS help file?  If no, please copy
them from the help file into a script file and work through them line by
line, trying different modifications.  If you've tried this, have you
similarly worked through the 'sspir' 'demo' files?  (These can be found
in the '~\library\sspir\demo' subdirectory of the directory where R is
installed.)

	  If you've tried these and would like further help from this
listserve, please submit another post, preferably after reading read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  In particular,
please include in your post a self-contained example that is as simple
as you can make it that will still illustrate our problem.

	  I've never used 'sspir', but the examples in the 'SS' help look
fairly straightforward to me.  For example, it says that Fmat returns a
matrix of dim(p, d).  From this I infer that the "k" in your model is
t(Fmat(...)).  Similarly, your "h" is "Gmat", and "Vmat" and "Wmat"
match your "V" and "W".

	  hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves