[R] Foometrics in R

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 19 11:34:17 CEST 2006

One of the outcomes of useR! 2006 is that JSS is planning to publish
a series of special volumes. They will be guest edited (I have guest
editors already, although somewhat tentative in some cases). Each volume
will have 5-10 issues (articles) of the usual JSS format.

Psychometrics in R
Political Methodology in R
Econometrics in R
Social Science Methodology in R
Spectroscopy/Chemometrics in R
Ecology in R

If you have suggestions, comments, possible contributions, ideas for
additional volumes and so on, send them to me and I'll forward them to the
appropriate authorities.

--
Jan de Leeuw; Distinguished Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of
Statistics;
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu