[R] how to do this sum?

GuangXing guangxing at ict.ac.cn
Mon Jun 19 13:05:51 CEST 2006

I am sorry for my ignorance.
table_x is defined as follow:
>table_x<-read.table("stat.txt")
in the stat.txt,there are 5  cols,there are so many big intergers in the every cols.
Now, I want to to that:
>sum(table_x[,3])
But it does not work.
How can I?
Pls help me!
------------------
GuangXing
2006-06-19

·¢¼þÈË£ºDr L. Y Hin
·¢ËÍÈÕÆÚ£º2006-06-19 17:16:04
ÊÕ¼þÈË£ºGuangXing
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺Re: [R] how to do this sum?

Of course.
table_x means assign x to the function called table.
if you call the table by the name table.x, it will
probably do the job.