[R] binary for Rmath standalone library for Visual C++ 8.0?

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Mon Jun 19 23:04:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have compiled the Rmath standalone library for
Visual C++ 8.0, and can offer it for me to download?

I'm not that familiar with Microsoft or Visual C++. I mostly use Linux.
However, my boss needs to use this library on Windows to compile some code
I wrote, and I don't have the time or (probably) the expertise to compile
it myself.

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

                                                                Faheem.