[R] how to successfully remove missing values for a repeated measures analysis

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jun 20 05:04:15 CEST 2006

	  I don't see enough information for me to diagnose the problem.   If
it were my problem, I'd print out some assessment of the results of
every step you've described below.  This should expose the step in which
things disappear.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves
p.s.  I almost never attach a data.frame.  It can be done, but I just
find the mechanisms too subtle for my brain.  I use "with" routinely,
but I know I can't include an assignment inside "with", because "with"
creates a frame and then discards it after it's done.  Anything I
created inside "with" gets thereby discarded.

p.p.s.  If you'd like more help from this listserve, PLEASE do read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  People who
follow that posting guide seem more likely to solve their own problems
in the process of preparing a question for the listserve.  If that
fails, they are more likely to get a useful reply quickly.  Clean, crisp
questions sometimes generate a feeding frenzy of replies.  Questions
that are harder to understand often get ignored.