[R] rcor.test keeping column names

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Tue Jun 20 15:26:15 CEST 2006

you can try something like the following:

mat <- matrix(rnorm(1000), 100, 10, dimnames = list(NULL,
LETTERS[1:10]))
rcts <- rcor.test(mat)
################
rcts

pvals <- as.data.frame(rcts$p.values)
pvals$corr <- rcts$cor.mat[lower.tri(rcts$cor.mat)]
pvals[1:2] <- sapply(pvals[1:2], factor, levels = 1:ncol(mat), labels
= colnames(mat), simplify = FALSE)
pvals[c(1,2,4,3)]

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm