[R] latex function with lm

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Wed Jun 21 12:13:42 CEST 2006

Erin Hodgess <hodgess <at> gator.dt.uh.edu> writes:

> I have used the "latex" function from the Hmisc
> package and it is just great!
>
> However, I have a new question regarding that function:
> is there an option for summary(lm(y~x)), please?  There are
> options for different types of objects, but I didn't see one

I have written one (also form lme) in a library called Dmisc. It passes CRAN
tests, but as it's a bit my personal taste, I have not submitted it to CRAN.
Main feature is that reduces show number of digits per line by looking at the
standard deviation. Too many people loved Excel-type 12 decimals. You may try it
as starter.

http://www.menne-biomed.de/download

Dieter