[R] Two sets of axis in a lattice plot?

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:19:54 CEST 2006

On 6/22/06, Fredrik Karlsson <dargosch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Is it possible to have lattice provide two different ordinate axis,
> one on the right side and one of the left side of the plot?

Not easily. I hope to add some support for this sort of thing in the
future, but I'm not sure when. Currently, you can add a second axis as
part of the panel function (using e.g. panel.axis), but you will have
to adjust the space for it manually. You will also need to turn off
clipping.

-Deepayan

http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/