[R] As.Factor with Logistic Regression

Justin Rapp justin.rapp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:11:50 CEST 2006

I am modeling the probability of player succeeding in the NFL with a
binomial logistic regression with 1 signifying success and 0
signifying no success.   I performed the regression of the binomial
variable against overall draft position using the college conference
for which each player played as a factor using the
as.factor(Conference) command.

My question is:

How do I plot specific factors against the curve for the entire set.
There are only a few factors that have significant coefficients and I
would like to plot those against the logistic curve for the entire
set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Justin Rapp