[R] useR! Thanks

Marc Schwartz (via MN) mschwartz at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 23:05:37 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:40 -0500, Jeffrey Horner wrote:
> Achim Zeileis wrote:
> [...]
> > The plan is to provide the original presentation slides of the
> > panelists and a video of the whole panel disc, and probably some minutes
> > and/or further information.
>
> Did you happen to video Ivan Mizera's talk as well? I'd really like to
> see that again!

Hear! Hear!

A most enjoyable presentation!

I now suffer from one newly engendered fear:

   Becoming an abuseR!

;-)

Thanks to the Organizers, Hosts and Presenters for another wonderful
meeting. It is great to see the continued healthy growth and diversity
in this community. I look forward to the next one.

Best regards,

Marc Schwartz