[R] my poor post formatting in "data frame search" and "Problems creating packages" (a summary)

John W Emerson john.emerson at yale.edu
Sat Jun 24 16:22:33 CEST 2006

I'm trying to figure out how to get my mail client (gmail)
to interface more  elegantly with the help list for submissions
so they don't appear as attachments.  Sorry about that.  A
quick summary:

- Although I was pleased with my solution to Bart Joosen's
query about data frames, Gabor's solution using which() is
clearly more elegant.

- My post to Robert Robinson's query about problems creating
simple packages will be expanded in more detail as I work on
a 'howto' summarizing my recent experience creating packages.
Thanks, again, to Duncan, Max, Jeff, and Dirk for their guidance.

Jay