[R] R Reporting - PDF/HTML mature presentation quality package?

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Mon Jun 26 01:54:55 CEST 2006

I heartily second Phillipe's response. I just started a new job and the
first thing required was a neat stats report for a dataset. I thought I
would give R2HTML a try and about 5 minutes after downloading it, I was
looking at the first draft of the report. I did have to do a bit of
hacking on the graphics, but it was easy and I can now present the
report first thing in the morning. Had I not been able to do this, I
probably would have been told, "You'll have to use SPSS."

I was so impressed by R2HTML that I began writing a primitive HTML
generator that will scan an R script and do something like R2HTML. I
couldn't find anything like this as the svMisc package seems to have
disappeared. If anyone knows of something like this or is working on it,
I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Jim