[R] Mauchly and Levene

Tanja Seifried cinnamon313 at web.de
Tue Jun 27 11:05:21 CEST 2006

Hallo!

I just started working with R to do the statistical analyses for my diploma thesis.
I got two sets of data.
Both contain repeated measures.
One has only one within-subject factor with four levels.
The other has one within-subject factor with two levels and one between-factor with two levels.

I want to compute a Mauchly test for both sets and a Levene test for the second set.

I couldn't find the LEvene test in R. Is it there?

I found the mauchly.test but I wasn't able to find out how to compute the error of covariance matrix I need as an argument for mauchly.test.
could anybody help me with the correct input I have to give to Mauchly.test so R will give me a test of sphericity out of my data?

 Thanks in advance!
 Greetings, Tanja