[R] Mauchly and Levene

Tanja Seifried cinnamon313 at web.de
Tue Jun 27 13:58:44 CEST 2006

Hallo

thanks a lot for the answer, I found the Levene test in the car package.

I already tried to compute my Mauchly.test the same way as in the example(SSD)
matrix <- lm(data)
mauchly.test(matrix,X=~1)

I was just unsure about it because with that I get a different result than when I do the Mauchly test with SPSS... hm

thanks again,
Tanja