[R] compositional time series

rdporto1 rdporto1 at terra.com.br
Tue Jun 27 16:28:54 CEST 2006

Hendry,

you have to be very very carefull 'cause of
the compositional nature of your data and
because of your short time series.

1.You have to be carefull about compositional
data (see Aitchinson's book: Compositional
Data Analysis).

2. You have a very short time series and it's
difficult to model that (see Chattfield's
book: Statistical Problem Solving - I think!)

Considering 1 and 2, you can analyze your
data using R or any other statistical software
since you have a model. Do you have one?
Tell the group wich one it is and maybe we
can help you more.

Rogerio Porto.