[R] Biobass, SAGx, and Jonckheere-Terpstra test

Horace Tso Horace.Tso at pgn.com
Thu Jun 29 19:47:16 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I tried to load the package SAGx and failed because it complains it's
looking for the Biobass which is not there. Then I looked up the package
list and Biobass is not found.

I'm trying to run the Jonckheere-Terpstra test and from what I see in
the R archive, SAGx is the only place it's been implemented.

> library(SAGx)
Error in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths())) :
        there is no package called 'Biobase'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'SAGx'

Horace W. Tso