[R] NLME Fitting

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jun 30 01:57:08 CEST 2006

	  I'm not certain what you want, but it sounds like the answer might be
in '?nlme' help page.  Toward the end, it describes the 'Value' returned
as follows:

    an object of class 'nlme' representing the nonlinear mixed-effects
      model fit. Generic functions such as 'print', 'plot' and 'summary'
      have methods to show the results of the fit. See 'nlmeObject' for
      the components of the fit. The functions 'resid', 'coef',
      'fitted', 'fixed.effects', and 'random.effects'  can be used to
      extract some of its components.

	  Also, 'str' might help you find what you want.

	  Spencer Graves
p.s.  If you'd like further help from this listserve, PLEASE do read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  This might help
you write a question so it is easier for others to understand, thereby
increasing the chances for a quick and useful reply.