[R] Cointegration Test in R

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Fri Jun 30 11:08:25 CEST 2006

Hello Dennis,

have you considered the function bh6lrtest() in the package urca?
To my knowledge, there is no other package available that offers VECM functionalities.

Best,
Bernhard

ps: As you migth be interested in VAR and SVAR too: I am currently working on such a package which should be submitted to CRAN after summer.

Dr. Bernhard Pfaff
Global Structured Products Group
(Europe)

Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH
Bleichstrasse 60-62
D-60313 Frankfurt am Main

Tel: +49(0)69 29807 230
Fax: +49(0)69 29807 178