[R] mice library / survival analysis

Brian Perron beperron at wustl.edu
Wed Mar 1 03:59:38 CET 2006

Hello folks,

I am a relatively new user of R and created multiply imputed data sets
with the 'mice' library.  This library provides two functions for
complete-data analysis on multiply imputed data set objects (lm.mids and
glm.mids).  I am trying to estimate a series of Cox PH regression models
and cannot figure out the best way to do this.  Is it possible with the
mitools library?  If so, it would be great if somebody could forward me
some code or provide a simple example of this?  Any comments or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Brian