[R] Bounding Box in pdf files

Gregor Gorjanc gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:21:33 CET 2006

Mikael,

I have encountered the same problem just recently and I was also
stumbled upon it. I knew all that has been said by previous replies and
therefore I was very confused. Now I have come up with the solution. You
have to use option "pdftex" in either

\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

or

\documentclass[pdftex]{article}

Now, pdflatex should deal with your figures from R.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana     PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty
Zootechnical Department     URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Groblje 3                   mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si

SI-1230 Domzale             tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
Slovenia, Europe            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888