[R] C-Code in R (running Windows)

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Wed Mar 1 14:20:06 CET 2006

The simplest way to add C (C++) code in R, that I know is by creating a
package ( even if you are not planning on distributing it). See 'Writing
R Extensions' manual (http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html) for
details. Download source codes of packages for more examples, many of
them will have .c files. See also FAQ
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#Building-from-Sou
rce .

Jarek Tuszynski